Registry - Total Commander Plugin 2.6 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Registry :: Total Commander Plugin Print
System registry editor for Total Commander
Name of plugin: Registry
Category: Total Commander File System Plugins
Author: Vitaly Knyazev
Total Commander Plugins :: Registry Total Commander Plugins :: Registry Total Commander Plugins :: Registry
Features of "Registry":
- Browse through system registry
- Remote registry connection
- Create new value
- double click " -Add Value- "
- Use F7, if first symbol is \, then new _value_ will be created. Use \\ for values like \value.
- type 'new' from command line.
- Modify values (REG_DWORD, REG_SZ, REG_EXPAND_SZ, REG_BINARY).
- Delete/Rename keys and values.
- Create keys like folders (F7)
- View (F3) and Quick view (Ctrl Q)
- Export keys and values into .reg file (F5)
- Export using UNICODE (off by default, see options dialog)
- Export binary values as binary file (off by default, see options dialog)
- Permission edit dialog (Win2k, XP or newer) (right click on key (not value) -> properties)
- Options dialog (right click on Registry plugin in Network places -> properties, or type "config" from command line)
- Shows last modified date on keys (Win2k or newer)
- special characters conversion (optional, can be switched from options dialog):
/ - [slash]
\ - [bslash]
* - [star]
: - [colon]
? - [qmark]
" - [quote]
. - [dot]
- Hkey_users - interpreted by TC as short 8.3 DOS name,
Configuration->Options->Display->Show old 8.3 names lowercase
- FOR UNICODE VALUE SEARCH CHECK "Unicode" IN TC SEARCH DIALOG
After installation "Registry" is available in "Network Neighborhood" of Total Commander.
Choose your download: